All build commands are executed via NPM Scripts.
npm run dev
Starts a Node.js local development server. See API Proxying During Development for more details.
- Webpack +
vue-loaderfor single file Vue components.
- State preserving hot-reload
- State preserving compilation error overlay
- Lint-on-save with ESLint
- Source maps
npm run build
Build assets for production. See Integrating with Backend Framework for more details.
- HTML minified with html-minifier.
- CSS across all components extracted into a single file and minified with cssnano.
- All static assets compiled with version hashes for efficient long-term caching, and a production
index.htmlis auto-generated with proper URLs to these generated assets.
npm run unit
- Supports ES2015+ in test files.
- Easy mocking.
npm run e2e
- Run tests in multiple browsers in parallel.
- Works with one command out of the box:
- Selenium and chromedriver dependencies automatically handled.
- Automatically spawns the Selenium server.